Thursday, August 6, 2015

In with the new

I know the new business model isn't ideal, for you.. But, it makes things easier for me. Giving me the freedom to built what I please. Rather than running down a list of orders, prioritized by deposit and urgency.

My clients are very understanding and sympathetic to my concerns, thankfully. So we've come up with a new way of doing things..

You can request whatever design, model, colour, race, breed.. Whatever you want. Then I'll get back to you, when I feel there may be something in stock, that I feel you'll be interested in.

These precautions are to protect my hobby, as well as my family. There's too damn many weirdos out there, for me. And I can't have those freaks getting under my skin. Let's just build some affordable furniture, and be happy.

The only thing I ask of people buying my furniture.. Don't be a crazy person.. Please. No drama. Just money, tables, and we can be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment