Saturday, August 22, 2015

Upgrading workshop

Maybe I am a little early for assumptions.. But, it seems the local market, here in London, is after an expensive price tag.. So much so, that the object of desire is less important than what it costs.. Call it bragging rights.. Call it snobby.. I don't concerns myself with your preferences. It's not my bank account. I am just trying to help out.

The majority of my clientèle is split between students and non-londoners.. Which is strange.. But, I am perfectly okay with that! I love students. There's no confusion, when it comes to them. They're after something that looks great, at a reasonable price! I love it. So, why leave? Well.. It's time for an upgrade!


That's right. I am going to upgrade the shop. Or.. As my wife calls it; "Buy a nicer house." Whatevs. I get a better shop.. Whatever it's attached to, is a bonus. Just give me my power tools and mandatory naughty calendar, an I am set.. Why do shops always have that swimsuit calendar? Ever notice that?

My new head of operations should be much more better, for the clients I am after. Let Londoners spend foolishly. But, I don't want you folks burning hundreds of dollars on something that I can easily reproduce, for less. That would be unethical! And noncompetitive..

Sometimes you get what you pay for.. And sometimes you just find someone who enjoys making people happy. I insist that you take advantage, before the freaks swarm in, and shatter my generous nature.

Now.. Let's have fun and make some Killer Tables!

Er. Scratch that. I am banned from making tables. Wife's orders.. At least until the house is sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment