Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Lazy Tables

What ever happened to Killer Tables?? The blog isn't updated anymore.. Wtf, Kevin?!?

Relax.. I am still here.. Calm down.. Simmer... RELAX!

Okay.. So! I've been super busy with not only building great furniture, for you folks.. But, once again, hunting down some great real estate! Which has been tremendously exhausting.. The long drives, across the damn province..

Across the province.. That's right. Killer Tables is moving! To a less populated, smaller town.. With less potential for a volume based business..

But, Kevin.. That sounds like a silly move, to make at this point..

Yup.. But, I am not a furniture builder for the money, remember!? So relax! I just really enjoy working with wood.. Hopefully I'll still get a large volume of clientèle. Sure.. It would keep me busy! Which is the main focus. Keeping Kevin out of trouble.

Okay.. Fine. Where the bloody is the new shop?

I am getting to that.. The new shop looks like... Tillsonburg!

St Thomas?

Shut up! I said Tillsonburg.. It was going to be in St Thomas.. I know. But, circumstances change. I apologize. St Thomas would certainly have been the ideal location for this breed of craft.. But, things just didn't work out that way. It's unfortunate.. I guess..

So! Look out, Tillsonburg! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment