Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Another day at the office.

I've been working pretty hard on a new project.. I am really excited about it, actually! Unless that's the paint fumes, again. Actually, I've never really noticed how pretty the color of this room is..

Ah, Er.. Never mind.

So, a young guy came by and put a deposit on something really big.. So big, in fact. I am not entirely sure I can get it back up the steps! So, what is it? Well, I am not gunna bloody tell you! You'll just have to wait, and see.

In other news.. I am just about cleaned out, again. I just can't keep an inventory. Sam Walton would be proud.. I am destroying the competition, with lower prices! And, I am not even ordering anything, from China!

Made in Canada

And, lastly.. Everyone decided to pick up their furniture, on the same damn day! All within about twenty minutes from one another. Two clients even passed by each other, in my little condo complex.

No comments:

Post a Comment