Sunday, July 12, 2015

Semi Weekly Hardware Store Visit

As I get older, I feel myself becoming more and more like Hank Hill.. I am not entirely sure how I feel about it.. Though, I am not exactly upset about it. Especially being able to say, "That boy ain't right."

My regular trips to the hardware store and racially appropriate neighbour certainly do nothing, to sway this image.. As long as I don't run out and buy myself a pickup truck, I should be fine.

I met up with a client first, too. So, now I've got a few projects, to keep me busy. A few guaranteed sales.. I do love all of the compliments and the "I want" 's. I'd love to build you all furniture. But, I need to function, as a business. So, unfortunately, I need a deposit. Just to guarantee that I am making furniture, for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment