Monday, November 2, 2015

Not Just Killer Tables!

I took on a huge project, at such a bad time.. I half regret the choice, to build it.. But, the outcome is is pretty fantastic!

Probably the toughest build yet, and definitely the longest.. Not because of design or lack of skill.. It's just that I had people coming to view the house.. Documents to sign.. Open house.. Ugh. It was just bad timing. My own fault. And had I known.. I would have waited, until after the move.

That being said.. I know the client, and wanted to get this big bastard done! She'll love it. Assuming it fits in her truck.. I so, hope it fits..


This exact model is certainly not available, by the way.. It's definitely one of a kind.. However.. That being said. I will most likely have a similar model, once I am back up and running.. Maybe a bench / coat rack.. With storage.. Maybe.. I don't know yet!

Did I mention the house is sold?!? Sell with Keller Williams. They are very dedicated and knowledgeable! Not your average slithering, shifty Realtor.

Thanks Michelle and Rob! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment